The Swipe plugin allows you too securely login into WordPress giving you 2-factor authentication without the hassle of one-time codes. It replaces passwords with enhanced RSA public-key cryptography, resulting in stronger security and a simpler user experience. You do not need to remember usernames, passwords, or one-time codes. Just install the plugin and app, and you are ready to go!
Key Features of Swipe
- Secure Login: Sophisticated RSA encryption – your login key lives on your phone. There is no back-door access, even for us.
- Hide Login Form: You can hide the login form for your site and use Swipe to scan a code with your phone (or other device). No passwords to remember!
- No 3rd Party Integration: Your login credentials are never saved on our end. All communication during authentication is between your phone and website.
- Block Users: Administrators can quick and easily block unwanted users in just a few clicks.
- If you encounter any problems, please contact us at https://swipepro.io/support
How to use
- First Activate Plugin.
- Then Click on “Swipe” menu. Then do with files what you want to do.
Minimum requirements for Swipe
- WordPress 3.3+
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
If you encounter any problems, please contact us at https://swipepro.io/support.
- Upload the
swipefolder to the directory
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Swipe” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
= 1.4 (20th Sept, 2019)
- Tested upto 5.2.3
= 1.3 (5th Feb, 2018)
- Tested upto 5.0.3
1.2 (05th Dec ,2018)
- Minor fixes
1.1 (02nd Dec, 2016)
- Minor Design Fixes