You need to get your offer or call to action noticed, and this plugin can help. A slick side tab pop-out slider with fully customizable graphics, SideOffer is designed to help increase leads and conversions by allowing you to present your offer in a persistant side tab on every page of your site, giving your users more opportunity to take notice and take action!
SideOffer was developed to help strengthen and sustain your inbound marketing and conversion optimization efforts. You could collect emails for your newsletter, offer a free download or make your contact form available on every page. How you use it is up to you, but the net result is the same: By making it easier for your users to act on your offer, you grow your funnel, and generate more inbound leads!
We’re firm believers in eating our own dog food, and we’ve been using this on our client sites, as well as our own, testing, optimizing and revising this plugin to make it as user friendly as possible.
- Easy and Interactive Setup with real-time visual feedback
- Anchor link triggering via inclusion the “sideoffer” class
- Custom Background Graphics (PSD Source Included)
- Fully customizable pure CSS side tab
If you have questions, comments or feature requests feel free to contact us
Support requests should be made on the SideOffer Support Forum
Stay in the know: Become a fan of Heavy Digital on Facebook!
Be sure to check out our site www.HeavyDigital.net
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin through the top level SideOffer menu item (Near the bottom)
- Optional: Edit the included PSD to reflect the aesthetic of your site
- Optional: Include
- SideOffer works on the admin screen, but not on my site
- Site URL
- SideOffer Background Images URL
- WordPress Version
- Plugin Version
Include as many other relevent details as you can so we can try to pinpoint the problem.
- My shortcode doesn’t work on the admin screen
This is due to a limitation in
do_shortcode(). Your shortcode will execute properly on the front-end of the site.
Contributors & Developers
“SideOffer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SideOffer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug: Added
- Bug: Omitted
hd_sideoffer_bg()(Unneceserry to filter out site_url, & was breaking installs in subdirectories)
- Added “Active but not live” admin message
- Bug Fixes (Missing
- Initial Release