I created this plugin, because direct code didn’t work for me with the new WordPress Version.
The Version Number of this plugin will always be the same as the Processing JS Version.
If you want responsive Processing, try this directly in the .pde file:
– Ramoonus, who did the foundation for this.
– Processing JS (http://processingjs.org/)
- Content must be in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Upload your processing .pde files via ftp into the wp-content/uploads/ directory.
You can also use .txt files and the media uploader, whatever you prefer
- Use [processing]file_name.pde[/processing] in your page or post.
If the browser can’t show the content, the plugin provides the file as a download and a link to the processing website.
- none –
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Processing-js-Easy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
First Version (due to Processingjs Version)