Please provide any feedback at http://anetech.eu/power-code-editor/
At this time, the following browsers are supported:
* Firefox 1.5 or higher
* Internet Explorer 6 or higher
* Safari 3 or higher
* Opera 9.52 or higher
Licensed under the GNU GPL v2.
Uses the excellent CodeMirror JS library :
You can install it automatically in WordPress, by going in Plugins -> Add New, searching for Power Code Editor and clicking Install and then Install Now.
And here is how to install it manually :
1. Extract the zip file power-code-editor-X.zip
2. Upload folder ‘power-code-editor’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Power Code Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.2 – 2010-03-04
- Improved syntax parsing engine (CodeMirror 0.66)
1.1 – 2009-12-19
- small fixes
1.0 – 2009-12-03
- initial release