Monitoscope is a webservice that monitors websites and alerts in case of access failure, it allows up to monitor 1 free website.
- Download monitoscope.zip from the “download” link on the web page where you’re viewing this.
- Decompress the file contents.
- Upload the monitoscope folder to your WordPress plugins directory (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the Monitoscope plugin from the WordPress back-office.
- Sign-up for free on www.monitoscope.com
- Get your API key and set it up on your WordPress website
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Monitoscope” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Monitoscope” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First public distribution version.