Write LESS, edit your variables and compile your stylesheet from your dashboard.
Register and enqueue your LESS sheets the same way you would do for your CSS.
wp_enqueue_style( ‘my-less-handle’, ‘http://example.com/css/mystyle.less’, $deps, $ver, $media );
Configure the plugin with the
Configuration of the plugin is optional, but you should at least register your variables if you are using a CSS framework.
Set a LESS variable value
less_set( $variable, $value );
Get a LESS variable value
less_get( $variable );
You will most likely use these functions in your theme’s
The plugin uses the Less.php Compiler.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Find the plugin’s pages under the new ‘LESS’ menu
- No question asked
No answer to give.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LESS Compiler” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added search box for variables
- Use tabs
- Parse sources only on admin side
- Uses filter for config
- Better use of cache
- Updated dependencies
- Cleaner UI
- “wp_enqueue_style” support
- Moved cache directory to wp-content/cache
- Menu icon and cache warning
- Minor fixes (typo, dependences)