The Device Wrapper plugin enables users to wrap an image, video or iframe into a device mockup, providing a more professional and polished look to their content.
The Device Wrapper plugin does not require any specific configuration. Once activated, the plugin adds a new shortcode to WordPress that can be used to wrap images, videos or iframes into device mockups. It also provides a custom block for Gutenberg editor and a custom widget for Elementor builder (in PRO version).
- Wrap any image, video or iframe (like Vimeo or YouTube)
- 20 mockup devices (incl. iWatch and Apple Studio)
- Various customizing options (size, content placing, video options etc.)
- High quality SVG mockups
- Use anywhere with a shortcode
- Gutenberg block included
The PRO version provides extra features:
- Dynamic source support (APIs, GET and POST vars)
- Elementor widget
- Custom colors for the devices frames and screens
To upgrade the Device Wrapper to the PRO version, open your WP-Admin panel, then go to the Settings -> Device Wrapper -> Upgrade
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Device Wrapper
To install the Device Wrapper plugin, follow these steps:
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin via the WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
How to use the Device Wrapper plugin?
To use the Device Wrapper plugin, simply insert the
[device-wrapper]shortcode into any WordPress post or page. You can customize the shortcode by adding specific attributes. Full documentation is available here: https://devicewrapper.bogdan.kyiv.ua/documentation/
Can the Device Wrapper plugin be customized?
Yes, the plugin can be customized to fit your website\’s design. You can choose the device itself and size of it, and adjust the settings to fit your website\’s layout.
Is the Device Wrapper Plugin free?
Yes, the plugin is free to use. However, there is a premium version available that offers additional features and support.
Where can I get support for the Device Wrapper Plugin?
You can get support for the plugin on the WordPress plugin page or on the developer\’s website.
Is there a demo of the Device Wrapper plugin?
Yes, you can check it here https://devicewrapper.bogdan.kyiv.ua/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Device Wrapper” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added rotate device option
- First release.