With Customize WP-admin you can customize your WP Admin. Easily remove any menu or submenu from the admin sidebar. You can also change the footer at wp-admin, the image and link of WordPress on wp-login, and remoce the WP admin top bar from the frontend. Customizing this way your WordPress experience.
This plugin should install as any other WordPress.org respository plugin.
- Browse to Plugins -> Add Plugin
- Search: Customize WP-admin
- Click Install
- Click to Activate.
Alternatively using FTP:
- Download the zip file using the download link to the right.
- Extract the contents of the file and locate the folder called ‘customize-wp-admin’ containing the plugin files.
- Upload this whole folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- From the plugins page within WordPress locate the plugin ‘Customize WP-admin’ and click Activate
A new menu item will appear on the left-hand side called ‘CWA Settings’. Click this menu and start customizing WordPress at your needs.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Customize WP-admin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- remove admin bar in wp-admin
- Fixed The plugin generated xxx characters of unexpected output during activation.
- Fixed Bugs
- Added option to show plugin on sidebar or inside Settings
- Added Full Spanish Localization
- Fixed Remove Dashboard Widgets not removing
- Temparily removed the option to remove wp admin bar in wp-admin
- Added ability to remove side widgets (dashboard)
- First Public Release
- Let’s you remove any menu or submenu from wp-admin
- Change footer at wp-admin
- Change Image and Link from wp-login
- Remove admin-bar from backend and frontend
- Localization ready