Bible Scripture Tagger is a plugin to automatically create a hover for Bible references.
The hover reveals the verse text and provides a link for further study at the Bible Portal website: bibleportal.com.
This plugin can automatically recognize the Bible version. The plugin also provides a simple options page for you to select the default Bible version.
It is very convenient for you to look up the Bible Scripture on internet.
The plugin works immediately when you activate it on the Plugins page. Customize preferences from Settings. Any changes take effect immediately after clicking Save Changes.
- In your WordPress admin, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for BibleScritpureTagger.
- Click Install, then Install Now, and then Activate Plugin.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip the plugin to your WordPress plugins directory
- Activate BibleScritpureTagger through the Plugins page in WordPress.
How do I know if it’s working?
Any Bible references on your site will be displayed as links.
The plugin is not working
- Check to make sure you have activated the plugin from the Plugins page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BibleScriptureTagger” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* First version