The Require Login Plugin allows you to easily restrict access to your WordPress site to only users with login credentials, Providing functionality perfect for intranets or restricted development sites.
Below are some of its features:
- Require users to log in
- Customise login page
- Redirect users after logging in
- Custom login logo support
- Disable password reset and “back” link
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/yumjam-require-logindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
What does Require Login Do?
Allows you to easily restrict access to your WordPress site, only users with login credentials will be able to proceed past the login screen.
Can I Customise the WordPress login page icon and links?
Yes, from the plugin setting page
Contributors & Developers
“YumJam Require Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “YumJam Require Login” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested upto WordPress 5.4.1
- WordPress 5.0.0 support
- Add Chosen library for multi select lists
- add ability to select “No Logo” to remove the image from the Login Page
- Disable the Front end WordPress Admin Bar for selected user roles
- Prevent Access to the wp-admin dashboard for selected user roles
- First Release.