WPC Share Cart for WooCommerce is a plugin for saving, sharing, replacing, and restoring cart via an auto-generated link with other users or via social media. WPC Share Cart can be utilized for sharing products directly from any WooCommerce store or saving item lists as Wishlist or Saved for Later. This helps to reduce the time spent searching, grouping products together in order to buy.
Visit our live demo here to see how this plugin works.
Especially, when combined with WPC Smart Quick View plugin, users can easily preview products in a Quick View popup without having to leave the current shared cart page. WPC Fly Cart helps users get updated about what they have in their cart before deciding to restore or all selected items.
- Enable sharing cart between users who have the same interests & needs
- Convert more visitors into customers & encourage the faster checkout
- Increase the user experience & easy catalog sharing across multiple product lines
- Auto-generated link for saving and sharing cart
- Assign a page to be the share cart page
- Link to individual products in the same or a new tab
- Open individual products in the shared cart in a Quick View popup
- Enable/disable 1-click add selected or all items in the shared cart to other users’ cart
- Restore & replace the current cart with the content from the saved link
- Enable/disable redirect to the cart page after adding products from the shared cart
- Share cart via a link on social media
- Enable/disable the icon and copy for the share link
- Proceed directly checkout from the shared cart
- Saving different carts as a wishlist or saved for later lists
- Use short-code to display the cart content on the preferred place
- Compatible with most themes, WPC plugins & WooCommerce add-ons
- WPML compatible for building multilingual sites
- WPC Smart Quick View for WooCommerce: for previewing products without the need to leave the current page.
- WPC Fly Cart for WooCommerce: for allowing customers to preview their cart without the need to go to the cart page.
- WPC Added to Cart Notification for WooCommerce: for notifying customers about what they have added to the cart.
- Please make sure that you installed WooCommerce
- Go to plugins in your dashboard and select “Add New”
- Search for “WPC Share Cart”, Install & Activate it
- Go to WP-admin > WPClever > Share Cart to configure
Contributors & Developers
“WPC Share Cart for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated: Optimized the code
- Updated: Settings page
- Added: Filter hook ‘wpcss_item_visible’
- Added: Option “Keep product data”
- Fixed: Minor CSS issue
- Added: Localization tab
- Updated: Use popup instead of an alert after clicking on share cart button
- Fixed: Minor CSS/JS issue
- Updated: Compatible with WordPress 5.8 & WooCommerce 5.5.1
- Fixed: Minor CSS issue in backend
- Updated: Optimized the code