WP Video Floater WordPress Plugin allows you to insert a video on the page and, as the user scrolls the page, the video will be pushed to the bottom-right. Works with OptimizePress Embed videos too.
- Sell more! Allows your visitor to watch your video and see your content at the same time.
- You don’t have to edit source code of your template to insert any code.
- No coding, just 2 easy steps and you’ll have an awesome page!
To use it you’ll need to add a class to the iframe that you want to scroll and add the shortcode below to anywhere in the page.
Class to the video:
Shortcode to the page:
Works with OptimizePress. The plugin works nice with OP pages. You’ll need to do the same thing above, but also you’ll need to add a class to the element.
There’s a settings icon on each element on the top-right, if you click you’ll see an “Advanced element options” popup and then you’ll be able to add the class below
Class to the OP element:
Via WP administration
- Go to Plugins / Add New.
- Search for WP Video Floater in the search box.
- The “WP Video Floater” plugin should appear. Click on Install and Activate.
- Add the
wp-video-floaterclass to the iframe. (It will be like
- Still on the page you want to use this function and add the shortcode at the top [wp-video-floater].
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Video Floater” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Video Floater” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Here we go!