Add a short note about the latest changes in the current post or page.
WP Update message adds a metabox in admin post or page section. If you updated a post or page with important information you can write a note about it here.
There are a few optional settings, but the plugin works fine even without changing anything.
You can choose a style theme and more.
- Published date format (if published date should be included)
- Updated date format (if updated date should be included)
- New row replacement
- Style theme
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Update Message to change the settings (optional).
- Can I change the updated message with own HTML and CSS?
Yes, you can!
- Does this create a lot of database space?
No, it will only add a row in the database if you save the settings. You can delete the settings by clicking “Delete settings”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Update Message” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Update Message” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Upgraded the build in themes
- Fixed bug with delete problem in update message metabox
- Initial release