This plugin allows you to include a list of revisions when viewing a list of posts, pages, or custom post types in the admin dashboard. It can be configured
to limit the number of revisions shown, the post types it is enabled for, and a prefix & suffix to wrap around the revision title to offset it from the rest of the list.
Thanks to Pat Ramsey, Corey Ellis, and Nick Batick for
encouraging me to write this plugin, and Kenzie Moss for our WordPress icon.
- Upload the wp-revision-list directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Check Settings/WP Revision List to customize
- My custom post type does not show up in the settings?
Only public post types that support revisions work with this plugin. Make sure you include “‘supports’ => array( ‘revisions’ )” in your register_post_type() call.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Revision List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Revision List” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Revision List” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.8 December 16, 2018
- Fixed call to undefined get_current_screen() on autosave.
1.1.7 October 9, 2018
- Fixed a PHP notice on the settings page
1.1.6 April 5, 2017
- Fixed a PHP warning with the_title filter when global post was not set
1.1.5 December 7, 2015
- Fixed a PHP warning with the_title() on some installs
1.1.4 July 9, 2015
- Fixed a bug that was preventing a custom WP_Query from returning posts
1.1.3 April 10, 2015
- Added user-configurable number of revisions in Screen Options
1.0.0 April 9, 2015
- Initial release