Serves your Media Library from imgur.com, changes the library to Imgur and save space in the hard drive! Based in WP Imgur plugin.
- Changes image url from all website to imgur.
- Save bandwith and space.
- All the images can be removed from the server and images will still work
- It have an import tool to move all your images to imgur.
- This plugin is based in WP Imgur Plugin.
- Click Plugins > Add New in the WordPress admin panel.
- Search for “WP Imgur Plus” and install.
- After installation you will need to authorize the plugin to upload
images to your Imgur account.
- Once authorized, Sync once to upload your existing Media Library.
- That’s it! All further uploads and edits are auto synced to the Imgur
servers. The images on your site are now being served from Imgur.com!
- Can I delete the images in my server?
Once you sincronize and all your images are in Imgur you can delete all your images in your server without problem.
- Can I revert back to serving images from /wp-content?
No, this cannot be reverted. But you can deactivate autosync and new images will be store only in your server.
- Once I deactivate autosync and I have new images in my server, Can I deactivate the plugin?
You can deactivate the plugin, but images hosted in imgur will not work.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Imgur Plus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Imgur Plus” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version of the plugin