WP Imgur Extra syncs your Media Library to Imgur, and serves your images
from Imgur servers with the option to enable https for imgur link.
- Syncs images from /wp-content to an Album on Imgur.
- Auto Syncs new uploads.
- Auto Syncs image edits.
- Enable or disable https Imgur link
- Takes into account different image sizes.
- Does not modify the Media Library, and is easily uninstallable.
- Based on WP Imgur by dsawardekar.
- Click Plugins > Add New in the WordPress admin panel.
- Search for “wp-imgur-extra” and install.
- After installation you will need to authorize the plugin to upload
images to your Imgur account.
- Once authorized, Sync once to upload your existing Media Library.
- That’s it! All further uploads and edits are auto synced to the Imgur
servers. The images on your site are now being served from Imgur.com!
- Can I disable Auto-Sync?
Yes. Auto-Sync can be disabled by unchecking the corresponding
checkboxes in the
Media Library Integrationsection.
Note: You will need to manually sync if you disable Auto-Sync.
- Can I revert back to serving images from /wp-content?
Yes. The plugin does not modify your Media Library in any manner. On
deactivation/uninstallation the image paths will immediately revert to the
- Can i choose image deliver between http or https?
Yes. If you prefer to use http, you can disable the https feature in the plugin configuration
Additionally you may also empty the images synced to the Imgur Album by
Contributors & Developers
“wp-imgur-extra” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “wp-imgur-extra” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release on Bitbucket.