WP DS FAQ plugin is just a simple FAQ pages management tool for your web site.
Download: WP DS FAQ
- Extract “wp-ds-faq” folder from the archive.
- Copy “wp-ds-faq” folder to your “plugins” folder. Usually it’s “/wp-content/plugins”.
- Go to the “Plugins” section in the administrative panel and “activate” WP DS FAQ
Plugin exchange special key words in the page text for the FAQ created by you.
- To create a FAQ page you need to:
- Go to plugin settings.
- Add FAQ “book”.
- Fill it with questions and answers.
- Copy “short code”
- Create a page that has “short code” in the blog
- How do I report a bug?
Contact me here. Describe the problem as good as you can, your plugin version, WordPress version and possible conflicting plugins and so on.
- How can I support this plugin?
The best way to contribute is to spread the word, link to this page, blog about WP DS FAQ or give me feedback. All kinds of feedback are helpful to me. Suggestions and bug report are also welcome.
There are no reviews for this plugin.