WP Blockchain opens a whole new gateway to stamp pretty much everything into blockchain, directly from your WordPress website!
A blockchain is a permanent and decentralized database system with no central authority. It allows to stamp content without ever unrevealing it. A stamp certifies the existence of the content at a precise moment, which helps its author to prove he/she was the first to know the content, and consequently, that he/she owns authorship rights over such content.
Protect your authorship forever, with WP Blockchain!
- Stamp in the Bitcoin blockchain (BTC)
- Stamp users, posts, pages and custom post types
- Automatically append stamps on frontend (except user stamps)
- Publicly show or hide intermediary stamping states
- Confirm all transactions through independent block explorers
- Public or private stamp certificates
- Certificate header customization
- Visual hash trees
- Full backend integration (adminbar, listings and edition pages)
- Translated in English and Spanich (translatable through .po files)
- Can be used on several websites
- Extra: Add Bitcoin donate metatags (ProTip ready):
Upgrade to Premium Addon for the following features:
- Stamp in the Litecoin blockchain (LTC)
- Stamp in the Ethereum blockchain (ETH)
- Stamp in the Ethereum Classic blockchain (ETC)
- Stamp all users, posts, pages and custom post types automatically
- Certificate footer customization
- Stamping button color customization
- Advanced console to see all stamps state
- Advanced console to see third-parties’ rate-limiting state
- Online support during 1 year
- Premium Addon updates during 1 year
More information about WP Blockchain Premium Addon at wp-blockchain.com.
If you want us to think together on how blockchain can help your business, please do not hesitate in contacting us!
Good Rebels Inc.
About Good Rebels
Good Rebels is a digital strategy and creative company. We work at the intersection of people, brands and technology, challenging our clients to explore the digital world and create rich product and marketing experiences.
If you want us to think together on how blockchain can help your business, do not hesitate in contacting us!
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/wp-blockchain’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the ‘Settings’ -> ‘WP Blockchain’ screen to configure the plugin
- We recommend you set up a new CRON task to the URL displayed at the top of the screen. If you don’t know how to do it, please contact your hosting support.
- What is blockchain?
Blockchain is a permanent, decentralized database system based. The first discovered use case was a virtual monetary system named Bitcoin, but the technology now allows infinite possibilities in terms of safe communication. The coming blockchain era is also known as the “Forth Industrial Revolution”.
- What is blockchain timestamping?
Timestamping is the act of certifying that some data existed at some moment. Blockchain timestamping is the act of timestamping through attaching the unique cryptographic stamp (SHA256) of some data, to a small cryptocurrency transaction. Blockchain timestamping is permanent, mathematically provable, and does not require the stamped data to be revealed.
- How is blockchain related to Bitcoin cryptocurrency?
Cryptucurrencies act as an economic incentives for each blockchain network to remain very decentralized, and thus secure.
- How does the plugin connect to the blockchains?
WP Blockchain uses many APIs as stamping services (like Stampery.com) and block explorers (like BlockCypher). Furthermore, all the features are extendable to your needs.
- Can you help our company implement a blockchain project?
Sure, we offer customized services to help you implement your company’s very own blockchain. Please contact us through our corporate website.
- Can I get support for this plugin?
Sure, by subscribing to a Premium Addon licence you will get access to full support for 1 year.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Blockchain” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Blockchain” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Blockchain” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added rate-limiting optimizations
- First release