If you like total control of the comments on your WordPress blog without having any extra overheads (like you get with 3rd party spam prevention software) then this is a great tool for you.
- Automatically placed IP address on comments blacklist if administrator marks comment as spam
- Will remove IP address from comments blacklist if spam item is marked as ‘not spam’
- When activated, will review all spam comments and place the spammers IP address on the comments blacklist.
- Install and activate plugin on WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Discussion in the admin area and review the newly-added IP addresses on in the Comments Blacklist box.
- When you mark comments as spam a user’s IP address will automatically be placed on the comments blacklist.
We’ll continually add to the FAQs when we get feedback from users. Got a question? Let us know.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Spam Blacklister” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release.