WP Address Schema is a free plugin to allow you to quickly create correctly formatted address information to display on the front end of your WordPress site. This formatting, as documented on the http://schema.org website, is used by major search providers such as Bing, Google, Yahoo! and Yandex to improve the display of search results.
WP Address Schema will continue to develop, but currently includes the following fields;
* Company Name
* Address Line 1
* Address Line 2
* Address Line 3
* Postal/Zip Code
* Opening Hours
You can learn more about WP Address Schema and our other free WordPress plugins on our website. You can also track progress and contribute to WP Address Schema on GitHub.
Installing and using WP Address Schema could not be simpler:
- Upload /wp-address-schema/ to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create your addresses through the Address menu in the admin
- Use Widgets and shortcodes to quickly and easily display addresses on the front end of your site
Contributors & Developers
“WP Address Schema” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Address Schema” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor bug fix to the Shortcode hint on the Addresses gridview
- First stable release version