The Ultimate Divi Carousel Lite for Divi Builder
Elevate your website’s visual appeal and user experience with Divi Carousel Lite, a versatile and feature-rich carousel plugin for Divi Builder. Create dynamic, touch-friendly, and fully responsive carousels that look stunning on all devices. With an array of customization options and premium modules, Divi Carousel Lite is the perfect solution for showcasing your content beautifully and engagingly.
- Fully responsive and touch-friendly for seamless browsing on any device
- Fast, lightweight, and powerful for optimal performance
- Auto Play ON/OFF with speed control for tailored user experience
- Infinite looping to keep your content always in motion
- Show/Hide Navigation and Pagination Dots for a clean design
- Fast and active support to address your needs and concerns
- And much more!
Enjoy 3 Premium-Like Divi Carousel Modules
- Image Carousel – Craft interactive image and text carousels with a host of options
- Logo Carousel – Showcase your clients or products in style
- Twitter Carousel – Display your team’s Twitter feed with various styles, texts, images, and social links
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WordPress Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
Note: This plugin works with Divi. Make sure you have Divi Theme installed.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You can type “Wow” on your module tabs within the Divi editor and all the available modules will appear.
Contributors & Developers
“Divi Carousel Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Divi Carousel Lite” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Divi Carousel Lite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*Fixed: Some issues
*Removed: Freemius analytics
*Removed: About section in the admin page
*Resolved: PHP 8 warning
*Introduced: RTL Support
*Rectified: Missing scripts and styles bug
*Fixed: Conflicts between Pro and Lite versions
*Integrated: Freemius SDK
*Updated: Security issue addressed
*Removed: Appsero analytics
*Implemented: Lite version design compatibility in the Pro version
*Added: Appsero analytics
*Resolved: Logo carousel PHP notice
*Compatibility: Updated for the new Divi version
*Added: New demo links
*Fixed: Image module issue
*Introduced: Fade effect
*Added: Admin label for child module
*Fixed: Slide highlight feature issue
*Implemented: Lightbox feature
*Rectified: Minor bugs
*Compatibility: Tested with WordPress and Divi
*Initial stable release