In shorts, with this plugin you can :
– Create as many maps as you wish
– Create multiple location points on each map
– Change location point’s marker with custom icon
– Change info window content with any HTML
– Put the map into your website and not worry about 20k free limitation. It stays free.
I created this plugin because I’m not satisfied with the current free maps solutions. Either it is too complicated to create a map, or it forces us to pay for PRO version just to get simple things work. Therefore, this specific plugin is meant to provide you with simple mapping solutions that works for free and unlimited.
- Go to the Plugins > ‘Add New’ in your WordPress admin
- Search for ‘Webby Maps’
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Go to ‘Webby Maps’ menu to create or edit your maps
- Copy the corresponding shortcode to your posts, pages, or blocks
Is this plugin free, even for unlimited map visits?
Can I use this plugin for commercial use?
Contributors & Developers
“Webby Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Webby Maps” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.