This plugin extends payment options in a WooCommerce shopping system.
All required keys (YOUR_SELLER_ID, YOUR_SELLER_KEY, HASH_KEY) will be located in your activation email.
For your test payment prior to go live please enable SANDBOX mode.
For more information and for your test card credentials please review the setup and testing documentation: https://help.posinabox.eu/docs/ecomm_verofy_guide
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Verofy Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Support for extension: Sequential Order Numbers
- Amending property callbacks (currency, IDs and total)
- Payment debug mode
- Compatibility tests
- ZIP and Address value change
- Payment – Hash Key integration
- Payment metadata – Phone number type
- Payment metadata update
- Replacement of deprecated WC function and removal of notice
- Payment handler callback fix
- Logo fix
- This fix is removing warning when WP debug mode is enabled
- Update wording
- Success URL is default set to an order received page instead of my orders
- Remove update order status to on-hold which fire an email to customer before payment
- Fix logo on a payment screen
- Reduce the stock only when payment is successfully taken
- Allow EUR currency (Terminal has to be boarded with EURO currency as well)
- HTTP callback fix
- First release