The best plugin to apply maintenance mode to your WooCommerce shops with many features to apply the maintenance mode without the need to shut down the website or hide the products.
- Enable – Disable the Maintenance mode easily through WooCommerce Settings Page.
- Use a specific Date to automatically disable the maintenance mode.
- Disable the maintenance mode for some user roles.
- Apply The maintenance mode on some parts of the shop products selected by categories / tags / pages or specific producst by choice.
- An option to redirect some products to other links.
- Display a notice on all WooCommerce pages to let customers know the shop is in maintenance mode.
- Add different notices for different products
- Add different popups for different products
- Preview the notice and popup before enable them on the shop
- Add subscription form to keep interested client posted when the maintenace mode is over.
- Easily Customizable Email so you can send it to your clients after the maintenance mode.
* Selecting more users other than subscribed for sending the post-maintenance mode email.
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The settings page is located at WooCommerce/Settings/Maintenance Mode Tab.
Does this plugin work with newest WP version and also older versions?
Yes, this plugin has been tested with WordPress 5.7.2, minimum version required is 4.5.0
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ultimate Maintenance Mode For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?