This plug-in provides an opportunity to automatically integrate calculator. This way you don’t need to place the code manually, all you need to do is authorize access from the uCalc account and choose an already made calculator from the list.
uCalc is a service that helps you create and maintain calculators to estimate services and delivery costs as well as build booking, review, feedback, and event registration forms. No special knowledge and operational fees are required. You can create a calculator by just dragging the blocks and putting together simple formulas like A+B=C. You are provided with the embed code that needs to be added to a website powered by any platform. The built-in calculator is edited through the service.
The builder has the following benefits:
Ready-to-use templates and a collection of elements: a slider, button, drop-down list, checkmarks, contacts collection, date picker, etc.
Completed orders notifications are sent to the owner or manager of the website via email or SMS
Results with the opportunity to apply a promo code are sent to clients via email or SMS
Design customization: background and text colors, fonts and color customization of the elements
Display of several results, for example, with and without a discount
Recognition of any currency and measure (weight, size, volume, product unit)
Option to illustrate every element
Widgets on the website automatically adapt for smartphones and tablets
Check out the video to learn how to add a calculator with the help of the plugin:
- Upload the entire
uCalcfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- When connecting, allow access to the account (/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=uCalc).
Contributors & Developers
“uCalc” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Ready-to-use templates for calculators and calculation forms.
- Set of widgets: drop-down lists, checkboxes, radio buttons, fields, images, buttons, etc.
- Formulas with operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, etc.
- Option to receive applications by email and via SMS.
- Design settings: background color and text, option to change fonts and colors of elements.
- Option to preview calculators on desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Sort results and field items.
- Text field appears as required.
- Subject lines for emails and sms notifications.
- Percentages in the formula.
- “This page has expired” pop-up window as protection against overriding.
- Numbers were added to the slider.
- Option to change themes, color schemes and backgrounds.
- Preloading appears when loading a calculator on the site.
- Extended phone number mask in the fields and when connecting a number to SMS notifications.
- Individual template for SMS notifications.
- Option to specify the sender’s email (reply-to) when notifying the client.
- SMS recipients logic was improved.
- Yandex.Money payment method was added.
- Code was optimized, now calculators open 10 times faster.
- Option to change the size, color and location of the font for the field with the results was added.
- Logic expressions were added to calculators’ formulas.
- Integration with statistics tools (Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrica)
- Results of previous calculations in the formula.
- Dynamic change of the final calculation result.
- Option to add links to the text.
- Message on the button about the successful action can be edited.
- English localization
- PayPal payments
- Option to agree to the processing of personal data.
- Affiliate program for freelancers, web studios, bloggers, site owners and communities.
- Maximum size of the transferred file wa increased up to 5 MB.
- New downloadable file extensions were added.
- Calculation results can be placed in any area of the calculator.
- Calculation results can be rounded.
- Option to specify the order number in the notifications.
- Anti-spam system was added.
- Numbers in interval of the Slider widget can be adjusted.
- Integration with AmoCRM CRM system.
- Integration with Bitrix24 CRM system.
- Japanese localization.
- Structure of the button widget was changed and improved.
- Intuitive tooltips were added to the areas of the builder.
- “Duplicate” option was implemented to make copies of any calculator widgets preserving all of its settings.
- The support of WordPress 5 was added.
- The pop-up window with the list of projects was fixed.