At Topcontent we work hard to create the text you need for your websites. With the Topcontent plugin, you can have finished content automatically published on your website.
In other words, with this plugin, you no longer need to manually publish your content. Instead, you assign which site the content should be published on when placing a content order. And when the content is ready, it will automatically be published on that site. You can also set which date the article should be published.
This is an extremely useful plugin if you manage several WordPress sites and need to create long term content plans. For example, if you want to publish one article a week over a year, you can place an order for 52 articles and specify different publishing dates. The content will automatically be published on your site on those dates.
For more information please visit: https://topcontent.com
For an automatic installation through WordPress:
- Go to the “Add New” plugins screen in your WordPress admin area.
- Search for “Topcontent”.
- Click ‘Install Now’ and activate the plugin.
For a manual installation via FTP:
- Upload the “topcontent” directory to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” screen in your WordPress admin area.
To upload the plugin through WordPress, instead of FTP:
- Upload the downloaded zip file on the “Add New” plugins screen (see the “Upload” tab) in your WordPress admin area and activate.
Note: After installation and activation of plugin in your site, please login to the Topcontent self-service to access your API Key. A Topcontent is free so just sign up if you haven’t already.
How can I place content orders with the Topcontent WordPress plugin?
When the plugin is installed to your WordPress and the connection is set up, you can place and manage your content orders from our self-service system. When the content has been written by Topcontent’s writers, the content will be published on your WordPress website.
Do I need help from a developer to install and use the WordPress plugin?
No, the installation process is very simple. You only need to install the plugin and you can start ordering content directly to your WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Topcontent” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Topcontent” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Public Release
- Bug fixes
- Added support for post schedule
- Added support for post category
- Bug fixes
- Added support for slugs
- Allow any post type
- Featured image support
- Bug fixes
- Option to use the content’s first H1 as the post title
- Option to select author at random
- Update old post if it already exists