Allows you to embed ThickBox into your blog. Simply insert ThickBox compliant markup
where ever you want and you’re all set. It is a pretty lightweight plugin but here
are some of its features:
- you can opt to use the script and style already bundled with WordPress
- automatically adds the correct class attribute when using the gallery shortcode
- and also contains SmoothBox
This plugin is released under the GPL.
- Unzip the plugin into your wp-content/plugins directory and activate it
- Integrate it into a post or page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ThickBox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ThickBox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added a translation for the Serbo-Croatian language (thanks to Web Hosting Hub)
- Confirmed compatibility with most recent version of WordPress
- You may now use the script and style that’s bundled with WordPress
- Automatically adds a class to the images generated by the gallery shortcode
- Fixed glitch on admin interface (couldn’t disable some options)
- New admin interface with various options
- Added german translation for ThickBox and SmoothBox
- You may now add variants of ThickBox and SmoothBox as you see fit
- Plugin supports i18n now
- Small bugfix regarding jQuery.
- Updated ThickBox (3.1) and SmoothBox (v20080623) to latest version.
1.0 – 1.2.x
- First drafts