TalkM WordPress plugin is a plugin that allows TalkM chat widget to be installed on all WordPress pages easily.
A TalkM account is needed to activate TalkM chat widget. Visit https://www.talkm.com to create a TalkM account. Any new sign up comes with a FREE 30-days trial account. No credit card information is required.
- Engage online visitors in real time.
- Manage follow up action by creating tickets.
- Monitor performance of customer service professionals.
- Coming soon: Interact with online visitors anytime, anywhere with TalkM Android and iOS App.
- A TalkM account is required. Sign up for a 30-days FREE Trial account at https://talkm.com. No credit card information is required.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the TalkM screen to configure the plugin
- What do I need in order to use this plugin?
All you need is just a TalkM account! It takes less than 30 seconds to sign up for a 30-days FREE Trial account at https://www.talkm.com.
- If I do not have a TalkM account, can I still use this plugin?
No. A TalkM account is needed. Start a 30-days FREE Trial account by signing up at https://www.talkm.com. No credit card information is required.
- Where can I find out more about the features of TalkM?
The full suite of features can be found at https://talkm.com/pricing.html.
- How can I set up TalkM?
Once you have installed the plugin, you can enable the widget from within your WordPress Account. TalkM also supports other advanced features such as user management, ticket management, and many more. To configure these advanced features, please login to https://talkm.com/login.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TalkM Chat Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TalkM Chat Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- This is the first version