A syntax highlighter using PrismJs.
How To Use
Wrap your pre tag as shown below:
[sh_prismjs_pre class="language-py line-numbers match-braces rainbow-braces" data_line="1,4-5,7" escape_html='escape'] <pre> class Implements_Ne: ''' A class which implements the __ne__ method ''' def __ne__( self, other): return False class Not_Implements_Ne: ''' A class which does not implement the __ne__ method ''' pass </pre> [/sh_prismjs_pre]
- Replace name in language-NAME, by the name of the language that you wish to highlight. For example if the language is python, language-NAME should become language-py .
- If you wish line numbers to appear, use line-numbers .
- If you wish braces to be matched when selected use match-braces .
- If you wish to have rainbow braces use rainbow-braces .
- If you wish to highlight lines, you can use data_line, so in the example provided, colorize line 1, and colorize lines from 4 to 5, and colorize line 7.
- If you wish the content of the pre to be escaped, so for example if it contains html tags that you do not wish to be rendered, you can use escape_html=’escape’
For code tags, they also should be wrapped as follows:
[sh_prismjs_code class="language-html" escape_html='escape']<code>tag: <br/></code>[/sh_prismjs_code]
You must use the language-Name option, and you can use the escape_html option.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Syntax Highlighter with PrismJS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Syntax Highlighter with PrismJS” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- initial release.