Check out demo in sidebar here
Major features in Swifty Image Widget include:
- Easily select image from your media collection
- Add one or add multiple images
- Chose full size, one from registered sizes by your theme or define your custom size
- Add caption that will show below image (optional)
- Add link (optional)
- Enable/disable rel nofollow
- Drag and Drop to rearrange images
- Arrange images/banners next to each other or below each other
- Not being blocked by AdBlocker
- Just one css file (0.5kb) called for front styling, no scripts.
- Super Light and Super Fast
- Secure and written with best practices
Check my other plugins at www.wpgens.com
If you have any suggestions/feedback to improve Swifty Image Widget, please get in touch with me via email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Also be sure to check out Swifty Bar. Plugin that you will fall in love with 🙂
- Upload the Swifty Image WIdget plugin to your blog, Activate it.
- Go to Widget Page and move Swifty Image Widget to desired widget position.
Contributors & Developers
“Swifty Image Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Swifty Image Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WP version update
- Fixed double IDs and removed double hrefs on older browsers
- Initial Release 22 August 2015