This plugin is not be in developing anymore, all functionality is moved to a new plugin Repository Zip
The plugin creates zip download links within articles and pages of a subversion repository. On each call the subversion revision number, link text, css name and download
name can be set, so that each link points to different subversion. The plugin need no configuration or something else.
- Upload the folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How can I use the plugin ?
Add to your ppost or page content only
- Can I change the download name or add additional options ?
Yes you can do this, the plugin tag allows some option values
[svnzip url="url-to-your-svn" revision="your-revision" downloadname="name-of-the-download-file-without-extension" target="target-parameter-of-the-href-tag" cssclass="css-class-of-the-href-tag" linktext="text-of-the-href-tag"]
- Does the plugin need any requirements ?
Yes, the plugin need the PHP subversion ( http://de3.php.net/manual/en/book.svn.php ) and PHP ZIP ( http://de3.php.net/manual/en/book.zip.php ) extension.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SVN Zip” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- first version with the base functions