This plugin allows you to display different kind of notifications to your site users, or show special information or alert messages on any specific page/post/product.
- Display site wide notices
- Display notices on any specific page/post/product
- Choose from any four pre-defined color schemes/notification types
- Extremely customizable, set your own color, icon, title and message
- Display notices on six screen positions
- Two animation styles
- Instantly preview notices, to see how it looks on front-end
- Easily customizable through CSS
- Upload the plugin directory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > Notices > Add New
Can I customize notification color?
Yes, you can choose from four pre-defined colors or set your own custom color.
Does notifications has icons?
Yes, there are four pre-defined icons for success/info/warning & error.
Can user hide the notification
Yes, user can hide the notification, also admin can set to hide the notification automatically after few seconds.
Is the add-on is compatible with the Latest version of WordPress?
Yes, all our add-ons are compatible with latest version of WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Site Notices WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Site Notices WP” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Site Notices WP” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix – Compatibility with WordPress 6.0
- Fix – Compatibility with WordPress 5.9.1
- New – Added duration to hide notification for a certain period of time
- New – Added custom color picker
- Fix – Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.1
- Fix – Compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- New – Improve color theme selection
- Initial release