Simple Multi-Inventory For Woocommerce enable stocks across multiple location/warehouse for your products. This plugin has designed to help WooCommerce-based store that has multiple warehouse/location to show the availability based on your warehouse/location.
We are working on more upcoming features. You are welcome to make feedback/suggestions for further improvements. If you need support and have questions, feel free to email us here.
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Simple Multi-Inventory For Woocommerce.
- Install and activate the Simple Multi-Inventory For Woocommerce plugin.
- Upload the entire
simple-multi-inventory-for-woocommercefolder to the
- Visit Plugins.
- Activate the Simple Multi-Inventory For Woocommerce plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Multi-Inventory For Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Multi-Inventory For Woocommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Feature: Regular Price and Sales Price Based Location/Warehouse
- Feature: Low Stock Alert on Location
- Improvement: Added filter hooks on Locations dropdown
- Improvement: Added filter hooks on Cart Item Location Meta
- Improvement: Added filter hooks on Product Variations location
- Improvement: Location Select Box
- Initial Release