NOTE! FIRST RELEASE – MAY CONTAIN LOTS OF BUGS!
Use at own risk!
Sharing is caring and a lot of us came to love a plugin for WordPress called Shared Items Post. Problem is, it was buggy and outdated, and the author stopped answering calls. So this is a new stab at that same functionality.
What it does: Use Google Reader to share with notes, set up some options in the admin panel of SharedItems2WP and watch your notes and links automatically and on schedule become a beautiful post in your WordPress blog. Really simple and extremely handy to keep that daily blog post coming.
How to use:
- Simple setup, just enter the URL to your public sharing page from Google reader
- Set timer, or ”Run Now”
- Edit post template using simple elements
- Set default Author, Category and Tags
- There’s no step five…
- more info on jardenberg.se
- Stability. The previous version hade some timing- and duplicate issues.
- Link resolver. If you share a Feedburner URL we will do everything possible to resolve that to the proper url.
- Code cleanup.
- Fixed a long overdue problem with simplepie.
This plugin follows the [standard WordPress installation method]:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit your settings, It should be pretty much self-explanatory
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SharedItems2WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WordPress timezone setting is now honored.
- Try to fix problem with Simplepie. Uses
- In sync with Github. Bugfix
- Inital public release
- First version, only on Github