Add sharing buttons for Buffer, Facebook, Google +1, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
The Fastest Social Sharing Plugin for WordPress
- Buffer Button
- Facebook Like Button
- Google +1 Button
- LinkedIn Button
- Pinterest Button
- StumbleUpon Button
- Twitter Button
- Works with the Bit.ly Shortlinks plugin to provide Bit.ly shortlinks including custom domains
- Can be appended to content or used as a widget
Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Upload the zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure settings for which buttons you would like displayed.
- Customize the widget on the ‘Widgets’ page.
- Why can’t I see the widget on every page?
- The widget can only be shown on the individual pages or posts regardless of other settings
- Can I change the styles?
- Yes, all output is well broken down to allow for easy CSS theming.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Share Center Pro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Moved to iThemes.com
- Tested in 3.8.1
- Updated Facebook code to fix like button
- Added better variable checking to reduce PHP warnings
- Spanish translation by Pablo Romero
- Updated styles center elements rather than justify
- Fixed Bit51 feed with improved error handling
- Added Slovak translation by Branco at WebHostingGeeks.com
- Fixed the default weight of the StumbleUpon Button
- Added ability to manually sort buttons
- Added ability to display buttons above content, below content, or both
- Added .pot file to encourage translations
- Added Twittercard support
- Improved opengraph will override jetpack
- Improved logic for page display
- Added option to turn of plugin CSS
- Added option to add Facebook App ID
- Fixed Facebook sharing bug
- Updated Bit51 library
- Added StumbleUpon button
- Removed Reddit button (async was too problematic)
- Added Pinterest button
- Removed Stumpleupon button
- Added Reddit Button
- Added Buffer Button
- Better CSS
- Now uses Bit51.com plugin framework
- Works with Bit.ly Shorlinks to share shortlinks
- Returned changelog and support forums to WordPress.org
- Minor bugfixes for HTML validation
- Another attempt to fix the bug from 1.1 as the previous commit lost the changes
- Fixed bug that prevented CSS from executing correctly
- Initial Release