Securimage-WP-Fixed utilizes the powerful CAPTCHA protection of Securimage Captcha which adds protection to your WordPress comment forms. Unfortunately, it didn’t have option to be installed on user register page. Now you can just install Securimage-WP-REG, enable it – and you will have CAPTCHA on register page!
So, Securimage-WP-REG adds captcha on register pages.
- Securimage-WP-Fixed plugin installed and working. Old version of this plugin you can find here.
Donate or help?
If you want to ensure the future development and support of this plugin, you can make donation on this page or just write about this plugin in your blog.
Installation of Securimage-WP-REG is simple.
- From the
Add Newand then
Upload. Select the .zip file containing Securimage-WP-REG. Alternatively, you can upload the
securimage-wp-regdirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- What are the requirements?
Securimage-WP-Fixed plugin needs to be installed and working.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Securimage-WP-REG” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Securimage-WP-REG” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed dependency tracking, refactoring.
- Removed HTML fix for securimage-wp plugin because it is now included in securimage-wp-fixed plugin. Please, remove your old plugin and install new if your page is broken.
- Added check for dependent plugin.
- Little fixes, release on wordpress.org
- Initial release