Install this plugin to extends the Gravity Forms plugin to accept payments with the SecurePay Payment Platform for Malaysians.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this plugin, please contact us directly through email at email@example.com . Our friendly team will gladly reply as soon as possible.
Make sure that you already have GravityFroms plugin installed and activated.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search SecurePay for GravityForms
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Create a new form Forms > New Frorm
- Click Forms -> your-new-form
- Click Settings -> SecurePay
- Click Add New
- Fill in your Token, Checksum Token, UID Token. You can retrieve your credentials from your SecurePay account.
- Click Save to save changes.
Contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments about this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SecurePay For GravityForms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SecurePay For GravityForms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: invalid SECUREPAYGFM_SLUG constant.
- Fixed: missing SECUREPAYGFM_VERSION constant.
- Fixed: bank list select script.
- Fixed: handle bank image not exists.
- Added test mode
- Fixed return_url, cancel_url hash
- Updated Affin bank logo
- Fixed select option.
- Added default bank option to “please select bank”.
- Tested up to: 5.8
- Fixed GFSecurePay::get_payment_feed -> Deprecate left-associative ternary operator in PHP 7.4.
- Fixed invalid reference3 variable.
- Fixed redirect_spcallback().
- Added reference 1-6.
- Fixed typo.
- Public release.
- Initial release.