- Uses highlight.js.
- 26 themes included.
- 55 languages supported (54 from highlight.js + 1 for nginx commands).
- Auto-detects language.
- Super-optimised, only loads js for the language.
- Adds buttons to tinyMCE for ease of adding code blocks.
- Optimised code with minimal overheads.
- All code on Github.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- In the search field type “rtSyntax” and click Search Plugins. From the search results, pick rtSyntax and click Install Now. WordPress will ask you to confirm to complete the installation.
- Extract the zip file.
- Upload them to
/wp-content/plugins/directory on your WordPress installation.
- Then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Post your problem in our free support forum or wordpress.org forum here. We answer questions everywhere. Including serverfault, stackoverflow, etc.
Its just that we are hyperactive on our own forum!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“rtSyntax” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “rtSyntax” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: TypeError: $ is not a function sagarjadhav
- Update compatible upto
- Fixed WordPress tags
- Updated Contributors List
- Added ScreenShots
- First public release