Rss to Email links your blog’s RSS feed directly to the rss2email.me service so your readers can get daily email updates when you write new blog posts. This is very convienient to readers because the service is free to start and allows them to combine several of their favorite blog updates into one daily email.
You can read more
To install RSS to Email, complete the following steps
- Upload the folder
RSS to Emailto the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the Appearance -> Widgets Page and add the RSS to Email widget to the appropriate sidebar
- Navigate to the Settings -> RSS to Email page and update the CSS style as required for your theme
- Do you have any other options for buttons?
Yes, I am working on adding new buttons to the plugin, please email me at email@example.com to request a specific button
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RSS to Email” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Documentation Updates.
- Added option to alter default meta widget to include RSS to Email link
- Images load locally instead of from remote server.
- Initial Release.