ConvertContacts provides a simple WordPress plugin, enabling you to capture leads, understand your sources of leads, respond to and manage those leads. The ConvertContacts WordPress extension adds the tracking software on all the pages of your website.
ConvertContacts is your secret weapon to help you finally know which of your marketing sources get you customers. Plus, it helps you turn more of your leads into customers with automated reminders and emails, giving you the edge on your competition.
API Interaction provided by capture_configs js from the CDN
- The capture_configs js loads the customer’s configuration data from ConvertContacts
- Sends analytics data back to ConvertContacts for performance metrics.
- Sends visit & referrer attribution back to ConvertContacts for analytics
- Sends visit, email, and form post data back to ConvertContacts to provide lead management.
- Email links are replaced with contact forms and the form data and sending of email is offloaded to ConvertContacts’s servers.
- Activate plugin.
- In the WordPress dashboard, navigate to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Select the ‘ConvertContacts Tracking Code’ option from the menu.
- Enter your tracking code ID into the ID field, and click the ‘Save Changes’ button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ConvertContacts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ConvertContacts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Offical Release