Provides the ability to enter Bible and Science and Health citations and publish and share the referenced text. Uses cskit-rb written by Cameron. We built this plugin as part of the “Hack Your Church” hackathon at the U.C. Berkeley CSO. Participants / contributors include Gabriel, Julian, Cameron and James.
Demonstration site here: PleasantViewer.org
Allows zero-signup (anonymous) posting of citations.
[pleasantviewer] on a page to display a form to add citations. Note that this will enable anonymous publishing of citations to your site. Citations are published as WordPress posts.
Install via Plugins > Install New
- Search for “Pleasant Viewer”
- Click the “Install Now” link
- Click “Activate Plugin”
Via ZIP / FTP
- Unzip the ZIP file and drop the folder straight into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Use as a shortcode
[pleasantviewer] on a page to display a form to add citations. Note that this will enable anonymous publishing of citations to your site.
Is Support Available?
Yes, use the contact form on the ShareThePractice.org website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pleasant Viewer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Release date: October 31, 2018
- Update API endpoints to use https, now should work on SSL served sites
- Initial release of plugin