Photo Protect adds an invisible layer over your post images to protect them from copying.
Visitors trying to save an image will get a blank image instead of your photo.
Here is why you should download it:
- Protects your images. 9 out of 10 visitors won’t be able to download and copy your images.
- Works in every modern browser. No plugins required!
- Has no dependencies. Correctly works with every framework your theme may have jQuery, MooTools, ExtJS, GWT, etc.
- Supports responsive themes. Applies protection in a way both theme and protection layer continue to function properly. Even if your visitor resizes her browser.
- Works on smartphones.
- Install Photo Protect either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the plugin files to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
No questions yet.
Contributors & Developers
“Photo Protect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Photo Protect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Protects post and featured images
- Disables links on the attachment pages
- Updates compatibility tag
- Initial release