The PEBO Masonry is a ligth weigh widget based on Bootstrap grid system,
Displays posts in a elegant masonry like grid and
includes nice set of hover effects, uses post featured image as
background for each block and displays post title
and category. If no featured image is found it uses a default one.
and includes this cutomizaton features:
- Number of columns to dysplay selection (from 2 to 5).
- Select a single hoover effect to apply to masonry boxes or randomize them every time it loads.
- Display a fixed number of posts.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Find your widget within your wigets area an assign it to a secction of your page.
- Click on the plugin name to configure your desired options.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PEBO Free Masonry with Hover effects” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PEBO Free Masonry with Hover effects” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.