Protect PDF files by passwords on your WordPress Website.
PDF Password Protect plugin offers an easy way to set passwords and control edit permissions to your PDF files.
- Add user password to prevent opening the PDF file.
- Add owner password to disabled PDF file edit permissions:
Permissions to disable
- copy: copy text from PDF file.
- print: print the PDF file.
- comment: add comments to PDF file.
- comment – fill form: Add comments and fill forms to PDF file.
For more features
Set passwords automatically to uploaded PDF files.
Set passwords to bulk PDF files.
Remove passwords from PDF files.
Overwrite PDF file owner password.
Restrict PDF files from view or download
Sell WooCommerce Downloadable PDFs protected with a password for each customer.
The plugin needs two packages to be installed on your server in order to handle complex PDF files that have forms – annotations – bookmarks and to handle some PDF files which use Compressed Cross-reference and Object Streams for data structure.
- QPDF min V 9.1.1
How to use
- Activate the plugin
- Upload PDF file
- Access the PDF attachment edit page from media page
- You can add password to the PDF file from the Sidebar metabox “PDF password options”.
Check Our other plugins
Woo Cart Tracker
Woo Best Sellers
Woo Sales notifications
WP Advanced Captcha
Woo Advanced Pricing – Discount & Quantity Swatches
Woo Best Sellers
WP Watermark Images
Coming Soon Products for WooCommerce
Quick View and Buy Now for WooCommerce
Sidebars Gutenberg Blocks
Image Zoom on Hover
Large Images Uploader
Maintenance Mode for WooCommerce
Single Ajax Add to Cart For WooCommerce
Image Sizes Controller
Woo Cart Controller – Qty Limiter
Simple Countdown Timer
Does the plugin requires installed packages to run?
The plugin will work without the required packages but will be limited.
Contributors & Developers
“PDF Password Protect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors