The parallax effect is a modern web design technique where the background element scrolls slower than the foreground content. The parallax effect can be used on landing pages, long-form content, sales pages, or the homepage of a business website. It is a great way to highlight different sections on a lengthy page.
You can easily create a parallax section with this plugin.
- Easy to use
- It does not require much technical knowledge to use
How to use
- First, install the Parallax Section plugin
- Add the Parallax Section block from the block category called “Widgets” in the Gutenberg editor.
- You can change block settings from the right-side settings sidebar.
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- Did you like this plugin? Dislike it? Have a feature request? Please share your feedback with us
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Parallax Section Parallax scrolling effects in section.
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For Parallax Section
- Click on the Parallax Section block to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the Parallax Section plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
parallax-section.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the Parallax Section plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is Parallax Section free?
Yes, Parallax Section is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
Contributors & Developers
“Parallax Section block – Parallax scrolling effects in section.” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Parallax Section block – Parallax scrolling effects in section.” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fix issue
- Initial height
- Not load scripts if block is not used
- Add translate feature
- Fix Dependency
- Reduce PHP Code
- Performance Improvement
- Reduce PHP Code
- Initial Release