Would you like to sell an online course with Paid Memberships Pro?
The Paid Memberships Pro Addon for WP Courseware will add full integration with WP Courseware. Simply assign WP Courseware course(s) to a PMPro membership level. When a student purchases the membership level, they will automatically be enrolled into the associated course(s).
With this addon, you will be able to create a fully automated Learning Management System and sell online courses.
Paid Memberships Pro Integration with WP Courseware Plugin
Basic Configuration Steps
- Create a course with WP Courseware and add module(s), unit(s), and quiz(zes)
- Add units to modules, and add quizzes to units with in modules
- Create a course outline page using [shortcode]
- Create a membership level and set a price
- Associate one or more WP Courseware courses with the membership level
- New student pays for the membership level, and WP Courseware enrolls them to the appropriate course(s) based on the purchased membership level
Check out Fly Plugins
For more tools and resources for selling online courses check out:
- WP Courseware – The leading learning management system for WordPress. Create and sell online courses with a drag and drop interface. It’s that easy!
- S3 Media Maestro – The most secure HTML 5 media player plugin for WordPress with full AWS (Amazon Web Services) S3 and CloudFront integration.
Follow Fly Plugins
This plugin is only the integration, or “middle-man” between WP Courseware and Paid Memberships Pro.
- Upload the
Paid Memberships Pro for WP Courseware addonfolder into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Paid Memberships Pro Addon for WP Courseware” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New: Students get de-enrolled when canceling a subscription.
- New: Added function to retroactively assign new courses to existing membership levels that have already been purchased
- Fix: Fixed bug that wouldn’t allow for courses to be enrolled if the membership level ID was > 10
- Initial release