Add a nice responsive signature pad to your website’s WooCommerce checkout page. Nothing fancy, but a must have in some countries. It has been tested up to WordPress 5.4, WooCommerce 4.1 and PHP 7.4 with the WooCommerce Storefront theme. If you have any trouble with it, please do drop an email in the Support Forum here or drop us a line at email@example.com.
PRO version features
The Order Signature for WooCommerce plugin now comes with a PRO version as well, that allows you to have more control over display rules and conditions, as wel as some other sufeul features, such as:
* Print the WooCommerce order now that you have it signed
* Allow your clients to save their signatures for later usage
* Display the signature on various places on the WooCommerce chekcout page AND manual template file usage
* Attach the signature to the order email
* Multi-step checkout support
* Display the signature only for certain product categories
* Display the signature only for logged in users, guest users or everyone
* Shortcode fucntionality supported
* Branding options
* Force single-product checkout in order to keep things organized. Maybe you want to have one signed order for one product at a time.
* Hook that gives you all the details about the order, including the signature
* Allows you to show wavier text on the checkout page and on the order PDF.
You can check out the PRO version here – DOWNLOAD HERE.
= 1.3 October 24, 2018 =
To make validation and submition of signature working on ordre-pay page, we used static id’s of form (#order_review) and submit button (#place_order) from woocommerce standard files.
Upload the zip file through the WordPress Add Plugin screen or unzip it and upload it to your plugins folder. Then, simply activate the plugin. You must have WooCommerce installed for it to work.
Contributors & Developers
“Order Signature for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.6.5 May 12, 2021
- Tested and updated plugin with the latest WordPress and Woocommerce versions
- Cropping image for better display optimization
1.6.4 May 28, 2020
- Added compatibility with more plugins
1.6.3 May 12, 2020
- Updated compatibility with latest WordPress (5.4.1) and WooCommerce (4.1)
1.6 November 18, 2019
- Added option for custom text & size for “Customer Signature”
- Added translations source file (.pot) and Romanian language
- Fixed pro banner display
- Small bug fixes and optimizations
1.5.1 October 09, 2019
1.5.0 July 2, 2019
- Added custom field to show text on the checkout page (Ex: Terms and Conditions : By sigining this you accept the terms and conditions)
1.4.1 June 8, 2019
- Fixed a bug where if the order did not have a signature, it would show notices.
1.4 January 31, 2019
- Added Multilingual support
1.3 October 24, 2018
- Added Signature pad for Order-Pay
- Added feature to change the signature on order-pay
- Fixed “Done Signing” issue
- Fixed autocrop signature