Order Barcode for WC is a plugin you can add for your ecommerce site. It can track product information through scans. It generates a different barcode for each individual order placed on your woocommerce site. These barcodes can be used on packing slips, order confirmation emails and invoices or anything that benefits from having a scannable barcode attached to it. It also provides print order details facility after woocommerce porduct order.
Note: This plugin requires PHP 7.0 or higher to be activated.
You can changes settings
- Barcode Colors – You can change color this Barcode.
- Print Order – You can print your order with Barcode to keep documents.
You can change
- Number of Post.
- jQuaery Settings.
- Background Color.
- Barcode Color.
- All are dynamic.
You can make a positive review on WordPress.org!
- Go to your Dashboard after installation and navigate to “Order Barcode for WC >> Settings” to configure this Barcode.
- Easy installation
- Totaly Shortcode system
- Unlimited color variation by using jQuery color picker.
- Responsive design
- Flexible and easy to use
- Lightweight JQuery
- Upload order-barcode-for-wc
to the/wp-content/plugins/` directory or install from plugins page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Can it possible to Change the barcode Color?
Could it possible to print order details?
Is it possible to show ‘Order Barcode for WC’ in email?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Order Barcode for WC” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Order Barcode for WC” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version.