This plugin makes managing Affiliate links on your WordPress site simple. It automatically converts all outbound website links in your articles into Optimise Affiliate Tracking links where the link belongs to an Optimise Advertiser so you can earn commission on sales you refer to an Advertiser.
As our Affiliate, this allows you to monetize your content by easily converting your linkable assets with tracking links automatically.
Optimise has over 3000 brands available in 20 countries, across a wide range of sectors, from fashion, travel and retail to food and entertainment.
- Automatically creates deeplinks for each product mentioned in your content.
- Increased organic search traffic
- Increased referral traffic
- Increased brand exposure and affinity
Add the Affiliate specific script on all your content pages (steps shown on the next slide)
Join the Advertiser Campaigns applicable to your content in Dashboard
- Create the relevant external links for your content as usual
- The plugin automatically convert links to Affiliate Links using Optimise Link Automation
- Earn commission for sales you generate
- Install the plugin
- Go to Settings > Optimise Link Automation
- Configure your Optimise AID (Affiliate ID/Publisher ID)
Can anyone use the plugin?
You must be an Optimise Affiliate. Yon can sign up here: https://www.optimisemedia.com/apply
For existing Publishers login here: https://dashboard.optimisemedia.com/
Where will I find my AID?
- Login to your account at https://dashboard.optimisemedia.com/
- Click on the User icon in the top right-hand corner
- Your AID is listed as ID at the bottom of this
Where can I find out more?
Check out our Link Automation documentation here: https://knowledge.optimisemedia.com/docs/publishertools#link-automation
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Optimise Link Automation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release
- Minor bug fixes since first release
- Further minor bug fixes since first release
- Compatibility check