This plugin does absolutely nothing except load the core Open Flash Chart PHP library so that all other plugins that utilize it and can all share the same up-to-date version.
It also helps minimize potential conflicts between Open Flash Chart powered plugins.
More details at http://sudarmuthu.com/wordpress/open-flash-chart-core
The development of the Plugin happens over at github. If you want to contribute to the Plugin, fork the project at github and send me a pull request.
If you are not familiar with either git or Github then refer to this guide to see how fork and send pull request.
- If you have found a bug/issue or have a feature request, then post them in github issues
- If you have a question about usage or need help to troubleshoot, then post in WordPress forums or leave a comment in Plugins’s home page
- If anything else, then contact me in twitter.
Upload the file to your WordPress Plugin directory and then activate it from the Plugins page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“open-flash-chart-core” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “open-flash-chart-core” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Version
- Second Version
- Third Version
- Fourth Version
- Fixed a security issue in the library
- Fixed couple of typos in the readme file
- Fixed warnings